About the Role
Fusion Energy Scientist Responsibilities:
- Inspect authoritative publications to discern understudied topics.
- Craft and propose novel, scientifically rigorous research ideas.
- Co-steer joint research undertakings.
- Spearhead data collection and concomitant interpretation.
- Promote beneficence and minimizing risks.
- Conduct in-house research presentations.
- Publish your findings in pertinent highly-regarded academic journals.
- Secure sufficient pertinent funding to supplement extant finances.
About the Company
Kronos is an American Fusion Energy Company, building the revolutionary S.M.A.R.T. 40 Fusion Energy Generator (Superconducting, Minimum-Aspect-Ratio Torus) technology. From algorithms to simulation to commercialization, Kronos Fusion Energy is taking a synchronized approach to the commercialization of fusion energy generation by bringing together research and engineering efforts across government agencies, academic institutions, and private industry.