About the Role
Fusion Energy Magnet Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead magnet fabrication development projects and sub-projects.
- Development of HTS magnet manufacturing processes and tooling.
- Assess and develop materials required for coil fabrication.
- Work with key suppliers, national and international.
- Interpret test results and produce clear written reports.
- Informe the design of coil composition, associated cooling requirements and mechanical support infrastructure.
About the Company
Kronos is an American Fusion Energy Company, building the revolutionary S.M.A.R.T. 40 Fusion Energy Generator (Superconducting, Minimum-Aspect-Ratio Torus) technology. From algorithms to simulation to commercialization, Kronos Fusion Energy is taking a synchronized approach to the commercialization of fusion energy generation by bringing together research and engineering efforts across government agencies, academic institutions, and private industry.