About the Role
Simulations Expert Responsibilities:
- Program computer simulations based on design specifications and input from other team members.
- Prepare documentation for simulation results as needed, including data tables and charts.
- Maintain current knowledge of new developments in the field of computer modeling and simulation.
- Evaluate program data to identify errors in code or logic that may have been introduced during development.
- Provide technical support to clients regarding the use of computer models in their fields of interest.
- Research existing technology to identify possible improvements that could enhance the simulation model.
- Develop and implementing new methods for solving complex problems in computer science applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain computer simulations so that they are accurate representations of real world events.
- Create simulations for various purposes, such as marketing campaigns, business planning, and scientific research.
About the Company
Kronos is an American Fusion Energy Company, building the revolutionary S.M.A.R.T. 40 Fusion Energy Generator (Superconducting, Minimum-Aspect-Ratio Torus) technology. From algorithms to simulation to commercialization, Kronos Fusion Energy is taking a synchronized approach to the commercialization of fusion energy generation by bringing together research and engineering efforts across government agencies, academic institutions, and private industry.