About the Role
Python Programmer Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Write scalable code using Python programming language.
- Test and debug applications.
- Develop back-end components.
- Integrate user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assess and prioritize client feature requests.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Coordinate with front-end developers.
- Reprogram existing databases to improve functionality.
- Develop digital tools to monitor online traffic.
About the Company
Kronos is an American Fusion Energy Company, building the revolutionary S.M.A.R.T. 40 Fusion Energy Generator (Superconducting, Minimum-Aspect-Ratio Torus) technology. From algorithms to simulation to commercialization, Kronos Fusion Energy is taking a synchronized approach to the commercialization of fusion energy generation by bringing together research and engineering efforts across government agencies, academic institutions, and private industry.