About the Role
Data Warehouse Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop reports that provide insight into customer behavior or help identify trends in business performance over time.
- Create data models based on business objectives to determine how data can be stored and organized to support business processes.
- Conduct quality assurance testing to ensure that systems are functioning properly and efficiently.
- Design and implement improvements to the warehouse’s structure or adding new features as needed to support changing business requirements.
- Maintain an understanding of current technologies so they can identify opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain an organization’s data warehouse infrastructure
- Design and implement data models to support business processes and business intelligence needs.
- Identify opportunities for automation of repetitive tasks within the warehouse to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Create metadata to describe data sets for easier retrieval and analysis, such as defining the structure of a database so that it can be accessed easily by other applications.
About the Company
Kronos is an American Fusion Energy Company, building the revolutionary S.M.A.R.T. 40 Fusion Energy Generator (Superconducting, Minimum-Aspect-Ratio Torus) technology. From algorithms to simulation to commercialization, Kronos Fusion Energy is taking a synchronized approach to the commercialization of fusion energy generation by bringing together research and engineering efforts across government agencies, academic institutions, and private industry.